- The Individual choses the organisation to be responsible for their funding and to arrange a service model on their behalf.
- Elba is the formal employer of the support persons and is contractually responsible for those supports and services.
- People who want and/or need supports and services that are co-ordinated & managed by Elba still have complete control over how they utilise there supports and funds.
Some of the services Elba provide under organizational management
- Recruiting and employing the right support staff
- Holding and managing funding received from the Disability Service Commission, NDIS WA and NDIA
- Developing a support plan in consultation with you
- Setting up and monitoring budgets
- Providing high quality training and supervision for direct care staff
- Providing back up support staff as required
- Arranging and paying for required public liability and insurance arrangements
- Arranging and paying for workers compensation insurance
- Managing payroll, wages and PAYG tax and superannuation requirements
- Submitting all necessary documentation to the Australian Taxation Office
- Administering the grant funding; and
- Acquitting the funds back to the funding body (nulsen)
Elba Inc. works in a very person centred manor and will work closely with the individual to ensure their needs are met.