Elba offers a range of daily services to enable our members live a fuller life.
Elba Incorporated provides disability services and high-level personalised care for people with all types of disabilities in Perth, Western Australia. Markedly, our specialist skill and knowledge are derived from over 30 years of care working with spinal cord injuries and wheelchair users. Most important is that we deliver flexible and creative services to ensure our member’s goals are achieved.
Our niche is having all the specialist skills to provide high-level personal care to people who have quadriplegia and other disabilities who live in their own homes.
Elba Essentially Provides:
- Flexible options for management of government funds
- Competitively priced services fees
- A membership base for socializing, networking, and participating in the community
- The opportunity to take control of your own future
- Person-centred training to our support workers
Disability Services Include:
- Daily living support
- Community inclusion
- Personalised support workers
- In-home respite
- Financial management
- Elba is a registered Plan Manager. Accordingly, we aim to assist to help our members get the most from their NDIS plans.
- We assist our members having choices (of services you purchase, how much you pay, who you choose), and control (over how and when services are delivered) of their NDIS funds to full administrative and financial support.
- As your Plan Manager, Elba will take care of the financial side of your plans. This can include paying your chosen providers and claiming from the NDIS portal on your behalf. For the purpose of you to maintain your freedom and flexibility.